Tenerife is one of the Spanish touristic destinations with the highest influx of visitors. The island surrounded by the immensity of the Atlantic Ocean’s waters has become one of the best places to vacation not only in the Iberian country, but the whole world.
However, if you already know the wonders of Tenerife and have convinced yourself that the Spanish Island is the best option for your holidays, one of the most difficult decisions you will have to take is without a doubt the hotel where you want to stay, given the extensive offer of luxury hotels in the south of Tenerife.
Contents of this post | Find what you want!
- 1 Which Are the Best Hotels in South Tenerife?
- 1.1 Ritz-Carlton Abama
- 1.2 Royal Hideaway Corales Beach
- 1.3 Royal Hideaway Corales Suites
- 1.4 Iberostar Anthelia
- 1.5 Sheraton La Caleta
- 1.6 Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador
- 1.7 Bahía del Duque
- 1.8 Vincci la Plantación del Sur
- 1.9 Baobab Suites
- 1.10 Gran Tacande Costa Adeje
- 1.11 Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora
- 1.12 Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
- 1.13 Iberostar Sábila
- 1.14 Jardínes de Nivaria
- 1.15 Royal Sun Tenerife
- 1.16 Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel
- 1.17 Hotel Royal Garden Villas
- 1.18 Villa María
- 1.19 Sir Anthony
- 1.20 Mediterranean Palace
- 1.21 Mare Nostrum Resort
- 1.22 Hotel las Madrigueras
- 1.23 Sensimar los Gigantes
- 1.24 Allegro Isora
- 1.25 H10 Adeje Palace
- 1.26 Hotel Riu Buena Vista
- 1.27 Grand Hotel Callao
- 1.28 Sunlight Bahía Principe Costa Adeje
- 1.29 Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife
- 1.30 Meliá Jardínes del Teide
- 2 Enjoy the best hotels in tenerife south
Which Are the Best Hotels in South Tenerife?
Given the large number of hotels in the south of the community belonging to the Canary Islands, below we give you the list with some of the best rated hotels in the area so you can make your decision easier.
You will find them in order of quality, although we can assure you that all these are part of the best hotels in the south of Tenerife.
Ritz-Carlton Abama is a very elegant hotel with a complete facilities list to take advantage of your vacations in the best way.
- 7 exterior pools
- Luxury spa
- Very prestigious cuisine (its chef Martín Berasategui has earned two Michelin stars, which is a great promotion)
- Exclusive beach to enjoy the sun
- Complete fitness/sports experience: seven tennis courts, gym with full equipment and golf field.
Ritz-Carlton Abama has very high ratings from the tourists that have visited it, and almost all match in their amazing service. Also they remark their different design and how every corner looks incredible to have a very relaxed experience.
Prices in this hotel can go from 314€ each night, depending on the season.
Royal Hideaway Corales Beach
Royal Hideaway Corales Beach Hotel is probably one of the most luxurious experiences that you can find in the island, and it has a very particular characteristic, which is that it’s made just for adults.
Only tourists ahead of sixteen can stay in this hotel.
It also counts with quality services such as laundry, transport from the airport (and to it when you’re leaving), Bar with many drinks and combinations to probe, restaurant and many more that make this a lovely hotel for all the visitors, in addition to its important gastronomy.
Prices in Royal Hideaway Corales Beach can start from 237€ every day.
Also, there is something that is worth explaining. And those and the Royal Experiences:
- Tenerife luxury flight: A one hour helicopter tour that will allow you to see the Canarian Islands beauty from the sky. Recommended excursion if you would like to meet Costa Adeje from the air.
- Diving trips: As you have the ocean near of the place you’re staying in, you can try a diving trip to see in a closed way the ocean beauties such as black corals, giant oysters and more with lunch included.
- Yacht Ride: You can also take a ride on Yacht Costa Adeje and have an amazing experience watching dolphins and whales in Tenerife. The hotel not only offers you a relaxing moment, but also amazing memories of your trip. You can make this trip with us (many visitors choose it due to the quality of the trip) and there are drinks included, lunch and a good time.
Royal Hideaway Corales Suites
Corales Suites is part from the Royal Hideaway Hotels family (yes, such as the previous one).
This village gives the chance all ages to vacation, so you can go to your family and enjoy a wonderful stay in a hotel that has as main concern visitors’ satisfaction.
Some of the most remarkable aspects from this South Tenerife hotel are:
- 24 hour medical service
- Commercial gallery
- Direct view to the Atlantic Ocean from every suite (such as many hotels in this list)
- Full equipped kitchen so you can cook whenever you want
- Mindfulness massage service
- Much more
Prices can go from 299€ each night with diverse packages to choose from.
Iberostar Anthelia is a discrete resort with view to the sea. But we careful, just because it’s “discrete” doesn’t mean it is not one of the best hotels in the island.
This resort has 5 restaurants with a varied gastronomic offer and three bars that are popular in South Tenerife.
Visitors match in their very positive opinion about Iberostar Anthelia, which remark how clean and elegant are their suites, beautiful hidden places it has, first category customers’ service and other aspects that make this an incredible experience such as:
- One of the most relaxing spa massages in Tenerife
- Activities for kids
- Professional shows
- Sand beach
- Fitness room
- SeaSoul Beach Club (luxury restaurant and lounge)
- Many others
With all this beautiful experience, prices in Iberostar Anthelia start from 178€ each night.
Sheraton La Caleta
A five star resort chic that has inside it 4 restaurants and 3 pools to enjoy. Not bad at all.
But, in addition to these features, Sheraton La Caleta also has an incredibly private spa where you can how and take out the stress, business center, golf field, gym, bar, laundry service and much more.
Also, it’s one of the unique hotels that allow you to take your pet to their building, so you can spend your vacations with your lovely animal.
Of course, it’s more to say that this resort counts with very luxurious suites and beautiful design to enjoy every minute of your stay.
Prices in Sheraton La Caleta can go from just 170€ the night with all these features.
Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador
As its Google Maps description says: “Beach hotel with spa included and luxury restaurant. Free Wi-Fi”
These are some of the things you can find here. But there’s a lot more that can be experienced in this incredible hotel in South Tenerife.
Just as Royal Hideaway Corales Beach Hotel, Iberostar El Mirador is a just adult village (sixteen and ahead) with luminous suites/bedrooms and one of the best locations in all Costa Adeje to enjoy the vacations that you deserve.
Inside it, there are luxury facilities to have a great time, the possibilities to practice some water sports, a sand beach, incredible pool with minimalistic design and of course, amazing food that includes: Mediterranean cuisine, gourmet restaurant and buffet restaurant.
Prices in this hotel can go com 263€ each night with taxes included. But it’s totally worth it due everything you can do in their facilities.
Bahía del Duque
Another five stars hotel that describes itself as an: “Elegant Resort in front of the sea with 8 restaurants and 13 bars, besides a luxury spa and exterior pools”.
With this description you can see that one of the best aspects that this resort has is food and drinks, with many options you can choose from. However, there are other features that could delight you in your trip.
- Strategic location: Near Bahía del Duque Hotel you will find malls with fancy recognized stores, many touristic places and proximity to the beach.
- Sports experience: Inside this resort you can find tennis courts, gym and other fun activities such as paragliding and scuba diving.
- Two different kinds of pools: If you prefer to take the sunlight, you can choose outsides’ pool. If you want more privacy, you can take the indoor pool.
- Different suites design: You can find that in Bahía del Duque, suites have an oldie design with a modern touch, giving the visitors a very interesting concept.
- Other services: You can also find regular services such as laundry, room service, Wi-Fi and others.
For all this included, prices in Bahía del Duque Resort can go from 414€ per night.
Vincci la Plantación del Sur
Vincci la Plantación del Sur is a Canarian resort with an andaluz style. It’s very famous due big and comfortable suites, 5 pools with different sizes and styles, 2 restaurants, thermal spa and fitness experience with a full equipped gym.
This is a very frequent destination for visitors that go to South Tenerife due business. But this can be also an amazing place to enjoy vacations with family and friends.
The bad news is that this resort doesn´t offer a free breakfast, but it has many complete services for their tourists and also a very recognized gastronomy in the island.
Prices in this hotel can go from 132€ each night.
Very luxurious hotel with kitchen include in every bedroom and even private pool in some of them.
It is located at Calle los Roques, which gives its suites (that go from studio size to 4 bedroom penthouses) a sea view, in addition to their free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV’s and complete windows.
Some of the best aspects you can find in one of the best hotels in South Tenerife are:
- Gourmet Restaurant
- Free parking
- Free breakfast (served in room of pool with sea view)
- Elegant bar
Prices in Baobab Suites can go from just 162€ each night with all this included.
Gran Tacande Costa Adeje
Gran Tacande Wellness & Relax Costa Adeje is a five stars hotel known due its big size suites, two pool types (exterior and indoor), spa to take out the stress, free breakfast and a very popular regional restaurant in Costa Adeje, where you can taste the amazing gastronomy from the island.
With a great location, this hotel is just a minute away from “Plaza del Duque” mall and six minutes from “Duque Beach”.
The comfortable bedrooms count with canopy beds and furnished balcony, in addition to free Wi-Fi connection and almost all have an outdoor jacuzzi.
You can spend the night in this hotel starting from 154€, that also has other facilities such as: Full equipped gym, Tennis courts and even a salad water pool!
Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora
High rated resort located in front of the sea with spa, up to five pools that offer many restaurants and free breakfast.
Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora has a lot of remarkable aspects that makes it one of the best hotels in Costa Adeje. Some of them are:
- Each suite counts with independent rest zones and dining rooms (even Nespresso machines and minibar)
- Eight different restaurants and bars where you can choose from a varied food offer
- Business center with meeting room included
- There is allowed to take your pet with you
- Amazing customer service
You can enjoy a night in Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora Hotel starting from 165€ each night.
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
Who doesn’t know how popular and high rated the Hard Rock franchise is? Well, they have also a hotel in Costa Adeje, which has luxurious suites this this trendy building with 10 bars and restaurants (with amazing food) and live presentations.
For just 193€ per night in Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife there’s included:
- Suites equipped with flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi connection, coffee maker and showers with rain effect
- Free breakfast and the possibility to choose from 10 different bar restaurants with regional food and hard rock cafe regular food (which is amazing)
- Facilities such as: Gym with many equipment, children’s club, three outside pools.
- Room service 24/7
Iberostar Sábila Hotel is a place where you can give yourself a break with everything included: A buffet restaurant and other next to the pool, 2 bars and an amazing spa.
This quiet hotel in South Tenerife with view to the Atlantic Ocean is one of the best resorts you can go to in Costa Adeje. Its suites count with mini bar, balcony, hydro massage bathtub and access to a private pool. A very personal experience for you and your family.
The hotel gives you free breakfast and also has a restaurant that focus on international cuisine, from an exterior pool and a snack bar. All this possibilities in addition to two bars, the spa and a gaming room.
You can enjoy all this package with an amazing customers service included from 177€ each night.
Jardínes de Nivaria
Belonging to the best 10% best rated hotels in South Tenerife, Jardínes de Nivaria has an amazing experience to offer you in your vacations.
This is a five starts village located at “Calle Paris”, that is described as a refined hotel with two outside pools in tropical gardens (that’s why they have that name) and a varied food and drinks offer thanks to its 3 restaurants and 4 bars.
Besides that, there are many remarkable aspects from Jardínes de Nivaria Hotel that you can take in consideration. These are:
- Great location. Is just 7 minutes away from “Playa de Fañabé”, 2 kilometers from the aquatic park “Aqua land” and is near from malls, golf fields and many more places
- Terraces with hammocks, minibars, balconies and even ocean view are some of the amenities you can find in suites
- Room service 24/7
- Complete fitness or sports experience with included gym, tennis court and even squash!
- Playground for the kids to enjoy
The price for all these facilities and many more, is 203€ per night. So you can have a great time enjoying the beauties of Costa Adeje.
Royal Sun Tenerife
This is an amazing hotel when it comes down to price-quality relationship.
Being one of the cheapest luxurious hotels in South Tenerife, you can find suites in Royal Sun Resort starting from 108€ each night, but don’t underestimate it. If it is in this list is because in a high rated hotel in the island (five stars).
These suites consist in modern apartments with free Wi-Fi connection, terraces with a beautiful view, a very popular restaurant in the area, two outside pools and a squash court.
Royal Sun Tenerife Luxury resort is built next to a cliff (don’t worry, it’s sure) giving you maybe the best ocean view in the whole Costa Adeje. All this, in addition to their restaurant with terrace, two bars, gym, massage treatment, a coffee shop and grocery store.
This hotel offers you a different experience next to the beach and with all the facilities to feel like in home.
Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel
An all included hotel next to the beach with jacuzzi, terrace at rooftop, different bar restaurants and children’s play area.
This very luxurious hotel located at Adeje Avenue 300 is very popular for some aspects that most tourists feature from their trip. Some of the most important are:
- Colorful suites that include furnished living room with sofa bed, Wi-Fi connection and some count with even rest zones. On the other hand other suites can include sea view, hydro massage bathtub or kitchen
- Free meals at a buffet restaurant with also other three restaurants and four bars.
- Varied sport facilities such as: Gym, golf field and more.
- Other services like: Airport transport, two infinite pools (one climatized) and spa.
Many visitors remark how good is customers service in Roca Nivaria, which has a 24/7 room service if you have any issue or request.
You can spend the night in one of the best hotels in South Tenerife starting from 169€ each night.
Hotel Royal Garden Villas
These are exotic style villages with climatized pool in a luxurious retirement with eastern style and elegant dining room.
The place located at “Calle Alcojora” is just five minutes away from the Costa Adeje golf field and almost four kilometers from “Duque Beach” has some of the best suites that you can find in the area.
The exotic villages (that go from one to three dormitories) include:
- Private climatized pools
- Solarium (establishment specialized in artificial tanning)
- Covered terraces
- Balinese beds
- Other stuff such as: Flat screen TV’s, Nespresso machines, kitchens and more
This hotel also offers a free breakfast in an elegant restaurant where you can find incredible national and international gastronomy. In addition to other services like:
- Outside pool
- Relaxing spa
You can spend each night in this village starting form 284€.
Warm villages witch kitchens included in a very quiet hotel with restaurant, bar and three pools.
Villa María is a five star rated hotel, which is one of the best in whole Costa Adeje. Free breakfast, TV room, playground for kids with varied games and even mini golf field are just some of the stuff that you can find in this relaxing place.
All the villages have a Canarian traditional style with Wi-Fi connection included, flat screen TV, kitchen, dining room, mini bar, two terraces with panoramic view and even hydro massage douche
Villa María is one of the best rated hotels in the area, with a high popularity due their amazing customer’s service.
You can enjoy the night in this place starting from 231€ the night and afford a great vacation experience in Canarian Islands.
Sir Anthony Hotel is one of the most luxurious in South Tenerife. With its modern design, varied facilities and strategic location, it can make you more than spend your money; invest your time in unforgettable holidays.
This elegant resort has inside it various restaurants & bars, outside pools and also a very relaxing spa.
In addition to all these features, this hotel is located just in front of “Playa del Camisón”, so you can go and take a beach bath with only some steps away from your suite.
Refined bedrooms in Sir Anthony Hotel have included within them:
- Rest zone and terrace (some with private pool)
- Mini bar
- Coffee maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Much more
Also, in this resort you have other services like: Laundry, free parking, free breakfast in your package and various restaurants, bars and terraces.
You can spend the night in Sir Anthony starting from 151€ each one.
This is a very quiet hotel with direct access to the beach, outside pool, modern restaurant with varied and tasty food and a full equipped gym.
Located at “Avenida las Américas”, Mediterranean Palace counts with very simple bedrooms, but with a high comfortability. Some remarkable aspects are:
- Beds with metallic finish
- Rest zones
- Private balconies
- Wi-Fi connection
The hotel serves free breakfast in a modern design restaurant and counts with fast access to the beach, exterior pool, business center and much more.
Suites you can find in Mediterranean Palace start from 127€ per night.
Mare Nostrum Resort
Mare Nostrum Resort can be defined as a great location hotel with a very fancy suite design and many services to enjoy with your package.
The five starts resort is one of the best in the whole Costa Adeje and you can find really affordable bedrooms starting from 127€ each night.
There are some details that make Mare Nostrum one of the best options in luxurious hotels in South Tenerife with included:
- Free parking
- Airport transport
- Laundry service
- Outside pool
- Restaurant (a very popular one in the area)
- Incredible customer’s service
- A lot more
Hotel las Madrigueras
Elegant suites with room service 24/7 besides two restaurants, spa a golf field.
Las Madrigueras Hotel has many things it is recognized for: Bedrooms with full equipment (luxury furniture, free Wi-Fi connection, terrace, mini Bar and more), free buffet breakfast included with the package and even complete sports facilities.
Also, las Madrigueras Hotel include facilities like a restaurant in the terrace illuminated with candles, piano bar, pool hall, swimming pool and spa with Turkish bath, which can give you a very relaxing experience.
Also there are other amenities such as: Full equipped gym, golf field and free parking.
You can spend the night in this luxurious hotel starting from 181€ each night.
Sensimar los Gigantes
Sensimar los Gigantes is a four stars hotel. However, we can assure you it belongs to the best rated hotels in South Tenerife’s list.
As they describe themselves, this is a “modern Hotel with elegant suites, a minimalist restaurant, two bars and exterior pool.
But we can say more than that. In this adult only village, you can find:
- Modern suite design (some with views to the ocean)
- Amenities like: Free Wi-Fi connection, Flat screen TV, mini bar and terrace
- A simple restaurant with cafeteria included and also two bars to have some drinks
- Remarkable customer’s service. One of the bests in the area
- Near interesting places like “Los Gigantes” cliff, “Playa de la Arena” and a volcano from National Park el Teide
You can afford a suite in Sensimar los Gigantes Hotel starting from 120€ each night, which is a cheap option for an amazing experience.
An informal apartments resort with terrace, views to the sea, kitchen besides Wi-Fi connection.
The hotel located at “La Gaviota” Avenue has a lot included inside: elegant furniture, luminous apartments with a simple decoration and ceramic tiles floor that also have private living rooms and other amenities.
In addition to that, Allegro Isora offers free buffet breakfast served in an informal restaurant, which has a very varied gastronomic offer like a dining room in its lobby, snack bar an much more.
It also counts with different facilities to enjoy your vacation (four pools, tennis courts, relaxing spa and other regular services).
If you decide to stay in this apartment resort, you would have to spend at least 155€ per night to enjoy all this features.
H10 Adeje Palace
This is a modern and coastal hotel with very comfortable and simple suites with refined kitchen included, spa and 3 outside pools (this last two are not included in your bedroom).
With a very quiet atmosphere and a lot of things to do, some of the remarkable aspects we can highlight form H10 Adeje Palace hotel are:
- Free breakfast and local shuttle service
- Varied gastronomic offer with two restaurants (high kitchen and Asiatic food)
- Located next to “Playa de la Enramada”
- Mediterranean style building
- Suites with mini fridge, flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi
You can find prices in this hotel starting from €81 each night (a very accessible amount).
Hotel Riu Buena Vista
This is an all included complex with simple but comfortable suites with balcony, different pools and buffet restaurant.
Starting from 103€ the night, you can enjoy a lot of amenities that one of the best hotels in South Tenerife can offer you, such as: Great location (very accessible in car), free parking, free breakfast, laundry service, golf field and much more.
Guests ten to remark the area where the hotel is built, amazing customer’s service and big and clean suites.
Grand Hotel Callao
Traditional suites with terrace or balcony included, in addition to free parking, free breakfast and a very complete spa.
Grand Hotel Callao is a popular resort in Costa Adeje and most of the visitors feature its big bedrooms, incredible pools and full equipped gym.
Also, it counts with a very luxurious style which have given it a four star rating and a positive’s comments big amount from the tourists.
You can spend the night in this hotel with all these facilities starting from 126€.
Sunlight Bahía Principe Costa Adeje
Quiet complex with a modern design everything included inside it:
- International cuisine
- Informal bars
- Tennis courts
- Remarkable customer’s service
Also, this hotel is very accessible in car due all near places it has (malls, places of interest and beach) in addition to comfortable suites and allowed pets for your vacations.
Most tourists that visit Sunlight Bahía Prince Costa Adeje leave amazing comments to the complex, in which you can spend the night from 193€.
Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife
Modern suites (with a contemporary arquitecture and some with views to the ocean), spa, 3 restaurants, full equipped gym and infinite pool are just some of the things you will find in this hotel.
Located next to Duque Beach, Hotel Riu Palace is a loved place to spend vacations by the tourists. These tend to remark how near is from recognized stores, restaurants and bars in the city.
Also, they comment how humble and professional is its personal, and how clean, big and comfortable are their dormitories.
You can spend the night in Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife from 190€ each one.
Meliá Jardínes del Teide
To finish the list, we give you another four stars hotel which has earned the trust from all South Tenerife tourism, which is Meliá Jardínes del Teide.
Between the most remarkable aspects from it, we can include:
- Luminous suites with free Wi-Fi connection
- International cuisine
- Bar with views to the ocean
- Exterior pool
- Free breakfast
- Modern facilities
- Chance to keep in shape with full equipped gym
Tourists highlight the great attention they have, good prices and how well cared is everything.
Prices in this hotel can go from 155€ per night.
Enjoy the best hotels in tenerife south
So definitely, this is an extensive list from the best hotels in South Tenerife.
Taking less attention to the one of these options, we really wish you can spend and amazing experience in Canarian Islands, a magic land where you can have a very relaxed vacations!
We would like to know your opinion
On the other hand, if you’ve already visited any of these hotels in South Tenerife, please share your experience with us in comments, so other tourists can make an idea of what can they wait from them.