Gran Azor

Gran Azor is the first yacht in our fleet

 She takes a maximum of 9 people and is available for private and shared charters.

Go with our Captain and sail off the coast of Costa Adeje Tenerife South to see Whales, Dolphins and Turtles in their natural habitat without the crowds, treat your family to an exclusive private charter or a shared charter, shared charters are 59 euro pp, enjoy fresh fruits, snacks, baguettes.

Your Captain is informative and will serve you quality drinks when you require. The coast of Tenerife South is one of the best places in the world to see pilot whales and with the usually calm seas around Tenerife, either enjoy as part of a small shared charter group or on your own private charter. You and your family will enjoy the time spent on our yacht.

PRICE LIST

ADULT

From 10 years old
59 Per person
  • Shared Charter Adult
  • Includes:
  • Transport (+20 km radius of Puerto Colón)***
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Snacks, fruits and baguettes
  • 3 hour trip
  • Maximum 9 people
Popular

CHILDREN

Under 10 years old
38 Per child
  • Shared Charter Children
  • Includes:
  • Transport (+20 km radius of Puerto Colón)***
  • Soft drinks
  • All drinks**
  • Snacks, fruits and baguettes
  • 3 hour trip
  • Maximum 9 people

PRIVATE

3 hour charter
450 Excursion
  • Private Charter Adults & Children
  • Includes:
  • Transport (+20 km radius of Puerto Colón)***
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Snacks, fruits and baguettes
  • 3 hour trip
  • Maximum 1 to 9 people

PRIVATE

6 hour charter
820 Excursion
  • Private Charter Adults & Children
  • Includes:
  • Transport (+20 km radius of Puerto Colón)***
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks & snacks
  • Paella or roast chicken with Canarian potatoes and selection mojos
  • 6 hour trip
  • Maximum 1 to 9 people

PRIVATE

Winter Sunset Cruise
370 Excursion
  • Private Winter Sunset Adults & Children
  • Includes:
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Snacks, Platter of cheeses and hams
  • Seasonal fruits
  • 2 hour trip****
  • Maximum 1 to 9 people

* By clicking on the button “Check Availability”, you will be redirected to a page where you can select the date you prefer and you can pay the 20% reservation by credit card or via PayPal in the safest way. The remaining 80% will be paid cash on the day of the excursion.

** Children under 18 years of age can not consume alcoholic beverages.

*** Pick ups from Costa de Silencio, Golf del Sur , El Medano and all of this area are only available for the 9:45 tours. For all pick ups outside a 10km radius from Puerto Colon a minimum of 2 people are required.

**** 2-hour sunset excursions transport not included.

If you require a pick up you must contact us a minimum of 24 hours before your tour.

WATERSPORTS

CONTACT US

Write us your message in this contact form and we will respond in less than 24 hours.

Responsible for the data: Paul Stuart Hilldrith
Finality: Answer the user's doubts and establish a commercial communication.
Receiver: Tenerifesailingcharters.com
Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, anonymity, portability and forgetting your data.

Gran Azor
5 (99.62%) 53 votes