No Worries

WELCOME TO NO WORRIES

Our Beneteau Antares 42 motor cruiser. Available for the most exclusive private charters on Tenerife with our bilingual Captain.

Treat you family or friends to the most exclusive charter service on tenerife, enjoy complimentary champagne on arrival and free bar, snacks, food and fresh fruit through your trip.

See the coast of Tenerife in way like no other, visiting secluded bays, swim and snorkel with turtles. We also have paddle board on boards for some fun with family and friends.

You may also visit the breathtaking cliffs of Los Gigantes and Masca Bay on the 6 & 8 hour cruises.

PRICE LIST

PRIVATE

2 hour charter
550 Excursion
  • Private Charter Adults & Children
  • Includes:
  • Transport (10 km radius of Puerto Colón)
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Baguettes, Tapas, Snacks
  • Seasonal fruits
  • Snorkel Equipment
  • 2 hour trip
  • Maximum 1 to 10 people

PRIVATE

3 hour charter
750 Excursion
  • Private Charter Adults & Children
  • Includes:
  • Transport (10km radius of Puerto Colón)
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Baguettes, Tapas, Snacks
  • Seasonal fruits
  • Snorkel Equipment
  • 3 hour trip
  • Maximum 1 to 10 people

PRIVATE

4 hour charter
975 Excursion
  • Private Charter Adults & Children
  • Includes:
  • Transport (10km radius of Puerto Colón)
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Baguettes, Tapas, Salad, Snacks
  • Seasonal fruits
  • Snorkel and Paddle Board Equipment
  • 4 hour trip
  • Maximum 1 to 10 people
Popular

PRIVATE

6 hour charter
1450 Excursion
  • Private Charter Adults & Children
  • Includes:
  • Transport (10km radius of Puerto Colón)
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Paella or roast chicken with Canarian potatoes and selection mojos (aswell as Tapas and Snacks)
  • Seasonal fruits
  • Snorkel and Paddle Board Equipment
  • 6 hour trip
  • Maximum 1 to 10 people

PRIVATE

8 hour charter
1850 Excursion
  • Private Sunset Adult & Child
  • Includes:
  • Transport (10 km radius of Puerto Colón)
  • Cava on boarding
  • All drinks
  • Paella or roast chicken with Canarian potatoes and selection mojos (aswell as Tapas and Snacks)
  • Seasonal fruits
  • Snorkel and Paddle Board Equipment
  • 8 hour trip
  • Maximum 1 to 10 people

*  By clicking on the button “Check Availability”, you will be redirected to a page where you can select the date you prefer and you can pay the 20-25% reservation by credit card or via PayPal in the safest way. The remaining 80-75% will be paid cash on the day of the excursion.

** Children under 18 years of age can not consume alcoholic beverages.

We can provide vegetarian or gluten-free meals if you wish, remember that you must give us 48 hours notice prior to your excursion.

If you require a pick up you must contact us a minimum of 24 hours before your tour.

All tours include access to snorkel equipment and paddle boards.(Excluding 2 & 3 hour)

NO WORRIES SPECIAL

 Alternative menu and drinks available at additional cost such as but not limited to sushi, sea food menus, vegetarian menus, exclusive champagnes, spirits etc.

ABOUT

Situated in Puerto Colon, Gate no 2, on the border of Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje you will find Tenerife Sailing Charters and our luxury motor boat No Worries.

Tenerife South and the Costa Adeje area is the best place in Europe to ocean wildlife, with No Worries you and your family can enjoy the luxury of sunbathing on the large sun deck, enjoy the shaded area towards the back of the boat and the secluded bays of Costa Adeje.

WATERSPORTS

CONTACT US

Write us your message in this contact form and we will respond in less than 24 hours.


    Responsible for the data: Paul Stuart Hilldrith
    Finality: Answer the user's doubts and establish a commercial communication.
    Receiver: Tenerifesailingcharters.com
    Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, anonymity, portability and forgetting your data.

    [kkstarratings]